Want to nail a job interview?
Looking for hints on impressing your prospective employers?
In this short video Stu & Rich look at some powerful tips to help land the perfect JOB!
1. Remember is dialogue, not monologue, so don’t do all the questions. The results you get in life are related to the quality of questions you are asking.
2. Research the business and the person who will be interviewing you- Use Linked-in for this
3. Identify how you can add value to the organisation
4. Be enthusiastic and friendly
5. Be present at all times, do not let your mind wander.
6. Do not be afraid to pause and think before answering questions.
Yours in success
Stu & Rich
Founders of Make it BIG Training